In this Article, we are presenting a free PDF download of First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2018 PDF Free Download USMLE using below direct links. Please note guys in order to ensure that our important visitors safety don’t compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At Medicalpdfbooks.com, we provides all medical books in pdf form absolutely free to download and also provide a best user experience, honest reviews and a guideline to ace your exams. We hope that you people find our website beneficial and helpful in your board exam studies!
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2018 PDF Free Download USMLE with you, here are a few important details like cover picture, description, key features, overview regarding this book which you might be interested.
Here’s the cover image preview of First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2018 PDF Free Download USMLE:
First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2018 PDF Free Download USMLE is one of the best book available currently. This book is specially good for your exam preparation. It can also cover your viva and Ospe questions and will help you to score maximum in your medical exams. SCORE YOUR HIGHEST ON THE USMLE® STEP 1 WITH HELP FROM THE WORLD’S MOST POPULAR MEDICAL REVIEW BOOKAn unmatched collection of more than 1,300 must-know facts and mnemonics provide a complete framework for your USMLE® preparation and coursework!
This annually updated review delivers a comprehensive collection of high-yield facts and mnemonics that pinpoint exactly what you need to know to pass the exam. Co-authored by medical students who recently took the boards, it provides a complete framework to help you prepare for the most stressful exam of your career.
Here’s why this is the ultimate USMLE Step 1 review:•A complete framework for USMLE® Step 1 preparation, annually updated with crowdsourced contributions from thousands of students •Written by students who excelled on their Step 1 exam and reviewed by top faculty for accuracy•1,300 must-know topics with mnemonics to focus your study•1,000+ color photos and illustrations – 100 new or revised — help you visualize processes, disorders, and clinical findings•Student-proven study and exam prep tips backed by learning science•Reorganized Rapid Review section for efficient, last-minute preparation•Revised and expanded recommendations for high-yield print and digital study resources s•Bonus material and real-time updates exclusively at FirstAidTeam.com
You might also be interested in:
Key Features of First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2018 PDF Free Download USMLE
Below are some of the key features of First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2018 PDF Free Download USMLE:
With the 28th edition of First Aid for Step 1 of USMLE, we continue our commitment to provide students with the most useful and up-to-date preparation guide for Step 1 of USMLE. This edition represents an exceptional review in many ways, which includes:
- 35 completely new high-performance themes reflecting evolving trends in Step 1 of USMLE.
- Extensive text reviews, new mnemonics, clarifications and corrections cured by a team of more than 40 medical students and resident authors who excelled in their Step 1 exams and were verified by a team of expert faculty advisors and instructors from USMLE recognized at the national level.
- A new section on learning and memory sciences in Section I, Guide for the efficient preparation of exams.
- Updated with more than 35 new full-color photos to help visualize various disorders, descriptive findings, and basic science concepts. In addition, the photos of reviewed images have been tagged and optimized to show normal anatomy and pathological findings.
- Study tips updated on the home page of each chapter.
- Improved integration of clinical images and illustrations to reinforce and learn better the key anatomical concepts.
- Improved organization of texts, figures, and tables in everything for a quick review of high-performance topics.
- Updated with more than 50 new and revised diagrams and illustrations as part of our ongoing collaboration with USMLE-Rx (MedIQ Learning, LLC).
- Reorganize the Quick Review section to present high-performance concepts by topic and with page numbers in the corresponding text.
- Revitalized coverage of current, high-performance print and digital resources in Section IV with clearer explanations of their relevance to the revision of USMLE Step 1
About the Author
Tao Le, MD, MHS (Louisville, KY) is Assistant Professor of Pediatrics in the Division of Allergy and Immunology at the University of Louisville.
Vikas Bhushan, MD (Los Angeles, CA) is a practicing diagnostic radiologist.
Matthew Sochat, MD (St. Louis, MO) is a first-year hematology/oncology fellow at St.Louis University in St. Louis, Missouri.
Yash Chavda, DO (Bronx, NY) is an emergency medicine resident at St. Barnabas Hospital in the Bronx.
Andrew Zureick (Ann Arbor, MI) is a fourth-year medical student at the University of Michigan who hopes to pursue residency training in radiation oncology.
Mehboob Kalani, MD (Pittsburgh, PA) is a third-year internal medicine resident at Allegheny Health Network Medical Education Consortium in Pittsburgh.
Kimberly Kallianos, MD (San Francisco, CA) is currently an Assistant Professor of Clinical Radiology at UCSF.
Series: First Aid for the Usmle Step 1
Paperback: 816 pagesPublisher: McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 28 edition (December 21, 2017)Language: EnglishISBN-10: 1260116123ISBN-13: 978-1260116120Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 1.2 x 10.7 inchesShipping Weight: 3.6 pounds
First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2018 PDF Free Download USMLE Free Download:
Now, here you will be able to access the free PDF download of First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2018 PDF Free Download USMLE using direct links mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF (ebook) copy of this book hosted to 3rd-party online repositories so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medicalpdfbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medicalpdfbooks.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.