In this Article, we are presenting a free PDF download of Point-of-Care Echocardiography A Clinical Case-Based Visual Guide NEW PDF using below direct links. Please note guys in order to ensure that our important visitors safety don’t compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At Medicalpdfbooks.com, we provides all medical books in pdf form absolutely free to download and also provide a best user experience, honest reviews and a guideline to ace your exams. We hope that you people find our website beneficial and helpful in your board exam studies!
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of Point-of-Care Echocardiography A Clinical Case-Based Visual Guide NEW PDF with you, here are a few important details like cover picture, description, key features, overview regarding this book which you might be interested.
Here’s the cover image preview of Point-of-Care Echocardiography A Clinical Case-Based Visual Guide NEW PDF:
Point-of-Care Echocardiography A Clinical Case-Based Visual Guide NEW PDF is one of the best book available currently. This book is specially good for your exam preparation. It can also cover your viva and Ospe questions and will help you to score maximum in your medical exams.
You might also be interested in:
Key Features of Point-of-Care Echocardiography A Clinical Case-Based Visual Guide NEW PDF
Below are some of the key features of Point-of-Care Echocardiography A Clinical Case-Based Visual Guide NEW PDF:
Easy-to-use, handheld echocardiographic equipment has recently become a reliable, faster, lower-cost initial assessment option for cardiologists and other healthcare providers.
Point-of-Care Echocardiography: A Case-Based Visual Guide PDF clearly explains and demonstrates how to incorporate and effectively employ this new technology in your practice.
Real-life images from actual outpatient consultations and in-patient evaluations provide step-by-step guidance on using handheld echo to arrive at a definitive diagnosis and/or to exclude other possible diagnoses.
- Focuses on the use and application of the latest handheld echocardiography devices for screening and initial diagnosis at point of care.
- Includes clinical case studies with history, physical exam, a wide range of normal and abnormal laboratory, ECG and imaging findings along with multiple images and video clips obtained with handheld system by an expert cardiologist.
- Features 169 echocardiographic images and 48 videos depicting use of point-of-care echo and its cardiovascular imaging findings.
- Provides an overview of cardiac and vascular anatomy and physiology and imaging techniques, tips, nuances, and limitations of handheld systems.
- Covers normal and abnormal findings and when to refer for further study.
- Discusses and demonstrates how to perform transthoracic echocardiography for assessment of cardiac and valve function, intravascular volume, ultrasound imaging to detect pericardial and pleural effusion, during pericardiocentesis and imaging assessment of vascular connections to the heart.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures and videos from the book on a variety of devices.
About the Author
Tasneem Z. Naqvi (Author)
Director of Echocardiography, Professor of Medicine, Consultant, Department of Cardiovascular Diseases
Department of Cardiovascular Diseases,
Mayo Clinic Scottsdale
13400 E Shea Blvd
Scottsdale, AZ 85259
Mayo Clinic, Scottsdale, AZ, US
Point-of-Care Echocardiography A Clinical Case-Based Visual Guide 1st Edition PDF Kindle Edition E-book 2022
|Format||PDF – Kindle Edition – eBook|
|Date||September 21, 2021|
Point-of-Care Echocardiography A Clinical Case-Based Visual Guide NEW PDF Free Download:
Now, here you will be able to access the free PDF download of Point-of-Care Echocardiography A Clinical Case-Based Visual Guide NEW PDF using direct links mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF (ebook) copy of this book hosted to 3rd-party online repositories so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medicalpdfbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medicalpdfbooks.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.