In this Article, we are presenting a free PDF download of Nursing Care Plans: Diagnoses, Interventions, and Outcomes 10th Ed New PDF using below direct links. Please note guys in order to ensure that our important visitors safety don’t compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At Medicalpdfbooks.com, we provides all medical books in pdf form absolutely free to download and also provide a best user experience, honest reviews and a guideline to ace your exams. We hope that you people find our website beneficial and helpful in your board exam studies!
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of Nursing Care Plans: Diagnoses, Interventions, and Outcomes 10th Ed New PDF with you, here are a few important details like cover picture, description, key features, overview regarding this book which you might be interested.
Here’s the cover image preview of Nursing Care Plans: Diagnoses, Interventions, and Outcomes 10th Ed New PDF:
Nursing Care Plans: Diagnoses, Interventions, and Outcomes 10th Ed New PDF is one of the best book available currently. This book is specially good for your exam preparation. It can also cover your viva and Ospe questions and will help you to score maximum in your medical exams.
You might also be interested in:
Zollinger’s Atlas of Surgical Operations 11th Edition New PDF Download
Download Kinn’s The Medical Assistant 14th Edition NEW PDF
Download First Aid Clinical Pattern Recognition for the USMLE Step 1 New PDF
First Aid Cases for the USMLE Step 1 4th Edition New colorful PDF
Braunwald’s Heart Disease 12th Edition New Epic PDF 2022 Download
Key Features of Nursing Care Plans: Diagnoses, Interventions, and Outcomes 10th Ed New PDF
Below are some of the key features of Nursing Care Plans: Diagnoses, Interventions, and Outcomes 10th Ed New PDF:
Nursing Care Plans 10 Edition PDF 2021 – Introduction
Get everything you need to create and customize effective nursing care plans, now with evidence-based ICNP® diagnoses! Covering the most common medical-surgical nursing diagnoses and clinical problems.
Gulanick & Myers’ Nursing Care Plans: Diagnoses, Interventions, and Outcomes, 10th Edition PDF 2021 features more than 200 care plans, each reflecting the latest evidence-based guidelines and national and international treatment protocols.
It also features highlighted QSEN competencies and a clear differentiation of nursing and collaborative interventions. New to this edition are ICNP® diagnoses, care plans on LGBTQ health issues and on electrolytes and acid-base balance, and a new Online Care Planner that makes it easier than ever to customize care plans.
Written by noted educators Meg Gulanick and Judith L. Myers, this #1 care planning book will help you learn to think like a nurse!
Nursing Care Plans 10 Edition PDF 2021 – Features
- 61 patient problem care plans include the most common/important patient problems, providing the building blocks for you to create your own individualized care plans.
- 164 disorder care plans cover virtually every common medical-surgical condition, organized by body system.
- Patient problem care plan format includes a definition/explanation of the diagnosis, related factors, defining characteristics, expected outcomes, ongoing assessment, and therapeutic interventions.
- Disorder care plan format covers synonyms for the disorder (for ease in cross referencing), a definition, common related factors, defining characteristics, expected outcomes, ongoing assessment, and therapeutic interventions for each relevant nursing diagnosis.
- Prioritized care planning guidance internally organizes care plans from “actual” to “risk” diagnoses, from general to specific interventions, and from independent to collaborative/interprofessional interventions, to help you select the most important, priority interventions for your particular patients.
- NEW! Updated care plans are now based on the evidence-based, complete, and internationally accepted International Classification of Nursing Practice.
- NEW! 19 all-new care plans are featured in this edition.
- NEW! Updated content throughout reflects the most current evidence-based practice and national and international guidelines.
- NEW! Online Care Planner on the Evolve website allows you to easily generate customized care plans based on the book’s content.
- NEW! Improved focus on core content includes several care plans that have been moved from the book’s Evolve website.
Nursing Care Plans: Diagnoses, Interventions, and Outcomes 10th Ed New PDF
|Date||February 19, 2021|
Nursing Care Plans: Diagnoses, Interventions, and Outcomes 10th Ed New PDF Free Download:
Now, here you will be able to access the free PDF download of Nursing Care Plans: Diagnoses, Interventions, and Outcomes 10th Ed New PDF using direct links mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF (ebook) copy of this book hosted to 3rd-party online repositories so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medicalpdfbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medicalpdfbooks.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
Leave a Reply