In this Article, we are presenting a free PDF download of USMLE Step 2 CS Lecture Notes 2019: Patient Cases + Proven Strategies PDF using below direct links. Please note guys in order to ensure that our important visitors safety don’t compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At Medicalpdfbooks.com, we provides all medical books in pdf form absolutely free to download and also provide a best user experience, honest reviews and a guideline to ace your exams. We hope that you people find our website beneficial and helpful in your board exam studies!
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of USMLE Step 2 CS Lecture Notes 2019: Patient Cases + Proven Strategies PDF with you, here are a few important details like cover picture, description, key features, overview regarding this book which you might be interested.
Here’s the cover image preview of USMLE Step 2 CS Lecture Notes 2019: Patient Cases + Proven Strategies PDF:
USMLE Step 2 CS Lecture Notes 2019: Patient Cases + Proven Strategies PDF is one of the best book available currently. This book is specially good for your exam preparation. It can also cover your viva and Ospe questions and will help you to score maximum in your medical exams.
This latest edition to the Kaplan lecture notes for the Step 2 USMLE are the best out there for medical students and aspirants who have already completed their step 1 with high scores and are keen on landing a residency in the US or other states. Download this now along with the video lectures of Kaplan for best learning and scoring.
For over 80 years, Kaplan Test Prep (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students grow their knowledge, skills and confidence so they can be their best on Test Day. Our prep books and online resources provide the expert guidance that students need at every step of their educational journey – incorporating years of test-specific data and strategies tested by Kaplan students and our own expert psychometricians.
After helping millions of students, we know what works. Our guides deliver knowledge with clarity and simplicity while focusing on the specialized strategies that keep test-takers ahead of the clock and at the top of their game.
We offer preparation for more than 90 standardized tests – including entrance exams for secondary school, college, and graduate school, as well as professional licensing exams for attorneys, physicians, and nurses.
With a full array of self-paced and live online courses, as well as print books and mobile apps, you can use Kaplan to study on your own schedule and at your own speed. Kaplan’s private tutors and admissions consultants supplement those offerings with one-on-one support.
- This book is incredibly helpful. It breaks down every single aspect of the CS exam in a almost perfect manner.
- expands on other ways to write patient notes and provides a different perspective to approach history taking, physical exam, and pt note. I thought it was worth the price, if anyone needs a little extra touch to the info already provided in f.a. goodluck!!
- A bit too much of MD and RN courtesy contents at the beginning, would like more pathology to be explained in details.
- Love the section on differential diagnosis! Very helpful.
You might also be interested in:
FREE DOWNLOAD USMLE STEP 1 LECTURE NOTES 2021 BEHAVIORAL SCIENCE AND SOCIAL SCIENCES PDF
DOWNLOAD DEJA REVIEW USMLE STEP 2 CK SECOND EDITION PDF FREE
CLINICAL VIGNETTES FOR THE USMLE STEP 1 PDF EBOOK FREE DOWNLOAD
TORONTO NOTES 2018 PDF FREE DOWNLOAD – ESSENTIAL MEDNOTES 34TH EDITION PDF FREE
CRUSH USMLE ALL STEPS REVIEW SERIES FREE PDF DOWNLOAD BOOKS
Key Features of USMLE Step 2 CS Lecture Notes 2019: Patient Cases + Proven Strategies PDF
Below are some of the key features of USMLE Step 2 CS Lecture Notes 2019: Patient Cases + Proven Strategies PDF:
With dozens of exam-like cases, USMLE Step 2 CS Lecture Notes 2019: Patient Cases + Proven Strategies PDF gives you the guidance you need to excel on this “hands on” section of the boards.
In USMLE Step 2 CS Lecture Notes 2019, you’ll get step-by-step advice on how to master essential patient care skills so you can complete all 12 of your cases efficiently. Time management is key on the CS exam, and our test-like cases help you get comfortable gathering patient information, performing physical examinations, and communicating findings so that you can ace the test.
- 30+ exam-like cases on frequently tested patient scenarios
- Strategies for articulating the differential diagnosis and ordering appropriate diagnostic studies
- Techniques for mastering the standardized patient encounter
- Time-management strategies to help you get more points in less time
- Step-by-step guidance for taking patient history and performing relevant physical exam maneuvers
- Advice for organizing the Patient Note from Kaplan’s medical experts
- Kaplan’s Learning Engineers and expert psychometricians ensure our practice cases and study materials are true to the test
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for 80 years, and our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams
Table of Contents
Listed below are all the chapters and units in the USMLE Step 2 CS Lecture Notes 2019: Patient Cases + Proven Strategies PDF ebook.
Part 1: USMLE Step 2 Clinical Skills Exam
Chapter 1: About the USMLE Step 2 Clinical Skills Exam (CS)
Part 2: Communication and Skills Exam (CIS)
Chapter 2: Communication and Skills Exam (CIS)
Part 3: Spoken English Proficiency (SEP)
Chapter 3: Spoken English Proficiency (SEP)
Part 4: Integrated Clinical Encounter (ICE)
- Chapter 4: Focused History Taking
- Chapter 5: Focused Physical Exam
- Chapter 6: Patient Note
- Chapter 7: Differential Diagnosis
Part 5: Putting It All Together
Chapter 8: Putting It All Together CIS, SEP, and ICE
- Case 1: Fatigue, Cough, and Chest Pain
- Case 2: Back Pain and Fever
- Case 3: Bloody Stools
- Case 4: Chest Pain
- Case 5: Irregular Periods
- Case 6: Sore Throat
- Case 7: Hearing Loss
- Case 8: “Something is wrong with my dad”
- Case 9: Severe Headache
- Case 10: Severe Abdominal Pain
- Case 11: Chronic Diarrhea
- Case 12: Abdominal Pain and Yellow Skin
- Case 13: Cough
- Case 14: Blood in Urine
- Case 15: Pediatric Diarrhea
- Case 16: Dizziness
- Case 17: Difficulty Swallowing
- Case 18: Shortness of Breath
- Case 19: Adult Nosebleed
- Case 20: Adolescent Weightloss
- Case 21: Pediatric Vomiting and Diarrhea
- Case 22: Lack of Energy
- Case 23: Chest Pain
- Case 24: Knee and Great Toe Pain
- Case 25: Severe Chest Pain
- Case 26: Confusion and Blurry Vision
- Case 27: Life Insurance Request
- Case 28: Pre-Employment Physical
- Case 29: Medication Refill
- Case 30: Breaking Bad News
- Case 31: Weakness
Part 6: Appendix
Common Medical Abbreviations
Dimensions and Characters
- 348 Pages
- File Size: 8 MBs
- 5-Star Rating
- English Language
- Kaplan Books
USMLE Step 2 CS Lecture Notes 2019: Patient Cases + Proven Strategies PDF Free Download:
Now, here you will be able to access the free PDF download of USMLE Step 2 CS Lecture Notes 2019: Patient Cases + Proven Strategies PDF using direct links mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF (ebook) copy of this book hosted to 3rd-party online repositories so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medicalpdfbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medicalpdfbooks.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
Leave a Reply