In this Article, we are presenting a free PDF download of First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2021 PDF using below direct links. Please note guys in order to ensure that our important visitors safety don’t compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At Medicalpdfbooks.com, we provides all medical books in pdf form absolutely free to download and also provide a best user experience, honest reviews and a guideline to ace your exams. We hope that you people find our website beneficial and helpful in your board exam studies!
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2021 PDF with you, here are a few important details like cover picture, description, key features, overview regarding this book which you might be interested.
Here’s the cover image preview of First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2021 PDF:
First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2021 PDF is one of the best book available currently. This book is specially good for your exam preparation. It can also cover your viva and Ospe questions and will help you to score maximum in your medical exams.
You might also be interested in:
Key Features of First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2021 PDF
Below are some of the key features of First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2021 PDF:
INSIDER ADVICE FOR STUDENTS FROM STUDENTS
- A complete framework for USMLE Step 1 preparation, annually updated with crowdsourced contributions from thousands of students
- Written by students who excelled on their Step 1 exam and reviewed by top faculty for accuracy•1300+ must know topics with mnemonics to focus your study
- 1,200+ color photos and illustrations 200 new or revised help you visualize processes, disorders, and clinical findings
- Reorganized content in the Pathology, Endocrine, Hematology and Oncology, and Neurology chapters for more intuitive learning
- Rapid Review section for efficient last minute preparation
- Acclaimed recommendations for high yield print and digital study resources•Bonus material and real time updates exclusively at FirstAidTeam.com
About the Author
About Vikas Bhushan
Vikas is a writer, editor, entrepreneur, and teleradiologist on extended sabbatical. In 1990 he conceived and authored the original First Aid for the USMLE Step 1. His entrepreneurial endeavors include a student-focused medical publisher (S2S), an e-learning company, and an ER teleradiology practice (24/7 Radiology). Trained on the Left Coast, Vikas completed a bachelor’s degree at the University of California Berkeley; an MD with thesis at UCSF; and a diagnostic radiology residency at UCLA. His eclectic interests include technology, cryptoeconomics, information design, photography, South Asian diasporic culture, and avoiding a day job. Always finding the long shortcut, Vikas is an adventurer, knowledge seeker, and occasional innovator. He enjoys intermediate status as a kiteboarder and father, and strives to raise his children as global citizens.
A brief inspection reveals the addition of a HUGE number of new diagrams and pictures which improve the clarity of many, many concepts. As usual, great for any medical student getting ready for Step 1. As naturopathic medical students, we often use this 792-page bible to prepare for our first licensing exam and, no doubt, the entire cohort will be acquiring this bad boy.
Some new diagrams/pictures include:
1) Mutations in DNA
2) Protein synthesis
3) Autosomal trisomies
4) Ethanol metabolism
5) Immunology was restructured and it reads more logically
6) Endo vs exotoxins
7) HIV diagnosis algorithm – GREAT diagram.
8) Some additions about the immunology of cancer (v. important) – can be found in the general pathology section
9) Hematology and oncology – rearranged order plus great diagrams about hematopoiesis, pro- and anticoagulation
10) MSK – lovely diagrams about radiculopathy
11) Very nice additions to the neuro section, e.g. lower extent of spinal cord
12) Some handy photos of real-life examples of embryo pathologies
13) Illustrations on the gonadal drainage
14) GI – more histological slides and embryo photos
15) Lots of diagrams in cardio/respiratory to complement the text, e.g. blood supply of myocardium
16) Many other minor tweaks.
First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2021 PDF Free Download:
Now, here you will be able to access the free PDF download of First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2021 PDF using direct links mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF (ebook) copy of this book hosted to 3rd-party online repositories so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medicalpdfbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medicalpdfbooks.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.