Ronald Hoffman , Hematology: Fundamental Rules and Follow, third ed.
Writer: Churchill Livingstone, Inc. | 2000 | 1498 pages | ISBN: 0443079544 | PDF | 23,9 mb
The editors have acknowledged the growing significance of transplantation to hematologists; the part on Stem Cell Transplantation on this quantity has been expanded in measurement, virtually threefold because the second version. As many as 14 chapters on this version are dedicated to stem cell transplantation. This emphasis displays the expansion and significance of this space to the self-discipline of hematology.
- Full coloration all through for the primary time (coloration figures in place!)
- E-dition obtainable
- The definitive, full reference useful resource for hematologic problems gives “one-stop purchasing” for data; appeals to each practitioners and researchers
- Pink “opinion” bins comprise therapy methods and proposals by the consultants
- Solely textual content to incorporate a piece on transplantation
- Clinically oriented focus
- Contains greater than 15 new chapters