Fundamental Biostatistics for Geneticists and Epidemiologists: A Sensible Method (Paperback)
- Surveys fundamental statistical strategies used within the genetics and epidemiology literature, together with most probability and least squares.
- Introduces strategies, corresponding to permutation testing and bootstrapping, which might be turning into extra broadly utilized in each genetic and epidemiological analysis.
- Is illustrated all through with easy examples to make clear the statistical methodology.
- Explains Bayes’ theorem pictorially.
- Options workout routines, with solutions to alternate questions, enabling use as a course textual content.
Written at an elementary mathematical degree in order that readers with highschool arithmetic will discover the content material accessible. Graduate college students finding out genetic epidemiology, researchers and practitioners from genetics, epidemiology, biology, medical analysis and statistics will discover this a useful introduction to statistics.
- Paperback: 384 pages
- Writer: Wiley; 1 version (December 15, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0470024909
- ISBN-13: 978-0470024904